Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
I have tried a few recipes for these, but my favorite is the Betty Crocker one.
- cup vegetable oil
- oz unsweetened baking chocolate, melted, cooled
- cups granulated sugar
- teaspoons vanilla
- cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- teaspoons baking powder
- teaspoon salt
- cup powdered sugar
- Stir together the first four ingredients and then add the eggs one at a time. Mix in the dry ingredients until the dough is about the consistency of play dough. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until ready to bake them.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and roll about a tablespoon of dough into a ball. Roll in powdered sugar and place on a greased or parchment lined pan. This is a great kid job.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Do not over bake or they are not soft and delicious.