Monday, March 9, 2015

Chocolate Crinkle Cookies

Chocolate Crinkle Cookies

I have tried a few recipes for these, but my favorite is the Betty Crocker one.  

Ingredients:

1/2
cup vegetable oil
4
oz unsweetened baking chocolate, melted, cooled
2
cups granulated sugar
2
teaspoons vanilla
4
eggs
2
cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
2
teaspoons baking powder
1/2
teaspoon salt
1/2
cup powdered sugar

Stir together the first four ingredients and then add the eggs one at a time.  Mix in the dry ingredients until the dough is about the consistency of play dough.  Refrigerate for 3 hours or until ready to bake them.  
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and roll about a tablespoon of dough into a ball.  Roll in powdered sugar and place on a greased or parchment lined pan.  This is a great kid job.  
Bake for 10-12 minutes.  Do not over bake or they are not soft and delicious.

I wouldn't put this much powdered sugar on, but I couldn't tell my four year old that.

No comments:

Post a Comment