Friday, February 12, 2016

Valentine's Candy Bar Posters

Every year I try to come up with something different to do for my kids for Valentines.  This year I decided to resurrect the candy bar poster.  Remember doing those?  It was a lot harder than I remember it being.  When I went to buy the stuff I think the cashier thought I had a serious candy problem.  




I made my youngest a poster that would just look nice since she is too young to appreciate words.  My five-year-old declared me, "The best mom ever!"  I told them they could take one piece off and put it in their lunch box but no one wanted to destroy their poster.  Wow.  Wasn't expecting that.  Their favorite part was the 1 billion dollar candy bar.  My 9-year-old thinks he'll be able to trick a cashier into believing its really money.

Other ideas I had for the poster were those individual cereal boxes like Lucky Charms.  I also searched town for a Hunk candy bar with no success.  Thank goodness Snickers put cool things on their candy bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment