Saturday, March 7, 2015

Freezer Paper Stencils

I finally got into the Freezer Paper craze.  I got this idea here.  We just made our own templates free hand though.  That is the best part of using Freezer Paper.  You can make whatever you want!  My friend made my baby the cutest shirts using Freezer Paper and fabric paint when she was born.  I will be using this again for sure.  This was just our trial run.
You can find freezer paper in most grocery stores by the aluminum foil.  It was $6.00 for a giant box of it.
 First draw whatever you want to have on your shirt on a piece of paper, cut it out, and use it as a stencil for the Freezer Paper.  Draw this onto the paper side of your Freezer Paper.  Cut it out and iron it using dry heat onto your shirt.

 You can either paint inside the picture or the outside.  My younger kids just used Fabric Paint markers to paint dots all around their design and my oldest child decided to paint the inside.
 When the painting is done just peel off the paper.
 She has a K, but she kept running away.




No comments:

Post a Comment