Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Tie Onesies

Tis the Season for Projects.  Its cold and I need something to do with myself.  So here is something I've been working on...
My sister made me a bunch of tie onsies for my baby but he has grown out of them all so I made some more and it cost me NOTHING.  I dug through his onsies and found some plain ones.  Then I found some ugly clothes he never wore and cut them into tie shapes.  I even did some bow ties.  (Pictures to come.)

Then I realized my sewing machine was broken!  But now its fixed and wa-la!
I just sewed the ties on with an embroidery stitch.  So easy.  So fast.  It would have been easier with that double sided iron on stuff.  I forget what its called.  It was still pretty easy without though.  Try it yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment